1. Where does AvePoint trade and what is its stock symbol?
AvePoint’s common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “AVPT”.
2. When was the Company founded?
AvePoint was founded in 2001.
3. When did AvePoint go public?
AvePoint went public on July 2, 2021.
4. Where are AvePoint’s headquarters located?
Jersey City, NJ
5. Does AvePoint sell stock directly to the public?
AvePoint currently does not sell stock directly to the public. To purchase AvePoint stock, you must go through a broker.
6. Does AvePoint issue dividends? Does the company have a dividend re-investment (DRIP) program?
The Company does not currently pay a dividend and so does not offer a DRIP program.
7. Who is AvePoint’s stock transfer agent and how can I contact them?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company Services Call Center
Live call support 24/7: +1 (212) 509-4000
Overnight/mailing: One State Street Plaza, 30th Floor | New York, New York 10004-1561
8. What is a transfer agent?
A transfer agent manages the accounts of registered shareholders and directly held accounts. Transfer agents can help shareholders change the title on their stock certificates, update addresses and assist when stock certificates are lost, stolen or missing.
Transfer agents do not hold records for beneficial accounts, i.e. those with shares bought, sold or held at brokerage firms. Records of beneficial holders are kept by the brokerage firm.
9. When is the next quarterly financials release date?
The Company generally puts out a press release announcing the date of its quarterly earnings announcement approximately two to three weeks prior to the announcement.
10. When does AvePoint’s fiscal year end?
The fiscal year ends on December 31st .
11. Who are AvePoint’s independent public accountants?
12. Where can I find all of AvePoint’s SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
13. Can you send me analyst research reports on AvePoint?
It is AvePoint’s policy not to distribute analyst research reports.
14. How can I be added to AvePoint’s distribution list?
Please go to the https://ir.avepoint.com/contact of the website